RelayPad, Inc Terms of Service
By using RelayPad (“Service”), you are agreeing to be bound by the following terms and conditions (“Terms of Service”), all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing the Service. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
RelayPad, Inc ("Company") reserves the right to update and change these Terms of Service without notice.
- Your use of the Service is at your sole risk. The service is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis.
- You understand that the Company uses third party vendors and hosting partners to provide the necessary hardware, software, networking, storage, and related technology required to run the Service.
- You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of the Service, use of the Service, or access to the Service without the express written permission by the Company.
- In no event shall the Company or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on the Service, even if the Service, or a Company authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage.
- The Company has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by the Company. Use of any such linked website is at the user's own risk.
- These terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of California, United States and you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in that State or location.
Copyright and Content Ownership
- All content posted on the Service must comply with U.S. copyright law.
- We claim no intellectual property rights over the material you provide to the Service. All materials uploaded remain yours.
- The Service is offered to a team with a free 30 day trial period. Usage beyond the 30 day trial period will require payment in advance for additional usage. If you fail to pay for additional usage, your account will be frozen and inaccessible until payment is made.
- All fees are exclusive of all taxes, levies, or duties imposed by taxing authorities, and you shall be responsible for payment of all such taxes, levies, or duties, excluding only United States (federal or state) taxes.
Service Changes and Pricing
The Company reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, any part of the Service with or without notice.
- Prices of all Services are subject to change upon 30 days notice from us. Such notice may be provided at any time by posting the changes to the RelayPad site or the Service itself.
- The Company shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
Any new features that alter the current Service, including the release of new tools and resources, shall be subject to the Terms of Service. Continued use of the Service after any such changes shall constitute your consent to such changes. Questions about the Terms of Service should be sent to [email protected]
Last updated on 05/20/2017